Thursday, February 1

Just wanted to introduce myself

My name is Danielle Wheeler- my screen name is qweengoober. Thanks for the invite to this book club. I love reading and I love finding/discovering new book. When I was in elementary school I wanted to be a librarian so that I could be surrounded by books all day. :) I found this book club through Liam's Mom who mentioned it on her blog. I know her personally(beyond the blog) through my husband who went to high school with her husband. So a little about myself- I am a Sahm to an 11 month old son. I have an English secondary ed (junior high/high school) degree that I use to tutor some of the kids in my ward. My husband is a visual effects artist who mostly works on commercials(although right now he is working on a movie). Because of his job we moved to the LA area about a year and a half ago. We live in a wonderful family oriented community outside of LA that we love. If you want to hear me brag about my son you can go to my blog here. :) I am looking forward to picking up Second Glance at my library this afternoon.

1 comment:

Gina said...

I am excited to get started on "Second Glance" too! Good idea to introduce yourself. I will do the same.