Friday, December 29

Please Pardon Pickle People

Hi there Ladies! Happy Holidays :)

I hope you'll forgive me when I say that I have not had a chance to read this month's selection. I'm sooooo sorry! We have just closed on a house, after a whirlwind hunt, and we are trying to get everything done (it was a foreclosure, so we got a great deal but we now are paying with some sweat-equity to get it ready to move into) with three small kids, so it's often like herding cats, uphill, through molasses on a cold day. Did I tell you we also got a dog? Yegads! So with that and the holidays, I haven't been the most attentive to this month's choice. I'll do better next month! Promise!

The book sounds GREAT and I've enjoyed reading the reviews and I *WILL* read it when things settle down. But for now, mea culpa.

:) Laurenda

No comments: