Sunday, March 4

Second Glance - Karen Buxton

Second Glance was a good read, but not so much for me to be a page
turner. Although, I did find myself going about my daily duties trying
to puzzle out the mystery, so evidently, it did hold my interest. I
agree with Katie that J.P. gave us just enough info to be able to
figure certain things out, but still had some surprises. The thought
that Merideth was the other person involved in the wreck didn't occur
to me until she was on the verge of revealing it. It took me a while
also, to figure out that Az Thompson and Grey Wolf were one and the
same. I appreciated the research of the history that was presented. I
wasn't aware of how widespread the belief in eugenics was. Had things
turned out differently, my family line would have been done away with.
I believe that our generation has be raised to be more openminded and
accepting. I guess that the Hippy movement wasn't such a bad thing.
Thanks for a thought provoking and interesting selection. I'm looking
forward to the next one.

No comments: