Tuesday, November 24

The Dark Divine

One of my roomates from BYU is getting published on Dec. 22nd!  I can't wait for her book to come out!  It is called The Dark Divine by Bree Despain and it is YA fiction, a paranormal Prodigal Son story.  The publisher bought her first book and a sequel which she is currently writing(she's also already sold the rights in a couple other languages so it is obviously hitting the right notes with those who have read it).  The Romantic Times is publishing the first 6 chapters(the first two chapters are already there in two separate posts on their blog) of the book online so you can go and check it out there and see if you want it for Christmas (I know I do!  I keep trying to get my hands on an ARC but it hasn't happened yet!).   Bree has an awesome giveaway on her blog right now too so you can try to get a hold of a copy of her book that way too.  Thanks for checking it out! 

No comments: